FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Thanks RB.And I always love to see those smart-ess to talk about...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Thanks RB.

And I always love to see those smart-ess to talk about 'what-if's and pretend they can invest with hindsight. lol

I mean why bother with Gold or Lithium on ASX, if you could go back in time, then go for dogecoin or something and you 100x leverage from the absolute bottom and sell at right top - that's gotta be > 10000x return, right?

And there are all sorts of sector/asset class rotation around all the time, constantly, so you cannot just be a revisionist and question one's decision in the past. And I doubt the people who managed to time everything perfectly would be even in HC and complaining.

Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk! Plan for future instead of bitching about past, everyone has the chance to do the analysis now and try to avoid the so-called 'mistakes' in the future, just act responsibly and realise you will never change what's already happened.

GL to everyone even if you decide to sell or moved on, as long as you make your own informed and rational choices at the time, and they are all respectable regardless of outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.