FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Successfully Completes A$100m Placement, page-173

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    You are absolutely on the money. I still remember certain people saying, they would bite off someone's hand if a 3rd party offered us $100m for Goulamina back then, when no one wanted to JV or invest in us.

At 300m SOI, the risk of purchasing shares at 4c was probably close to putting your money on black or red, and clearly there's a reason why that is, and also why the SP is where it's at now, due to BOTH projects are MASSIVELY de-risked - AND fully funded.

Too many here are too emotionally invested with their investments, and when you start to compare to "other companies", grass always seems greener on the other side, with the; what it could have been or what it should have been. Where were they when the company was for the taking at 4c?

And just because some invested purely for LLL are now sulking they are being diluted for the gold, but clearly when you invested, you knew you are buying into a company with 2 assets, of course any sensible management will leverage off individual assets if they can to de-risk the entire company. Perhaps if they wanted a pure lithium company, FFX shouldn't have been an option or they should just wait until the demerger - but of course they wouldn't, because Goulamina is one of the top lithium resources in the world.

As I continue to say this, been here for 8-9 years now and I haven't been more confident in my investment in FFX, it continuously to tick boxes and further and further de-risks itself, edging towards being a profitable gold and lithium producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.