MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

At this present time the most simplified future revenue...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. jok
    603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    At this present time the most simplified future revenue projection is 10% of whatever profit RTE makes.

Firefly Games, The eSports platform, megastar cricket & Talent comp revenue (All dependent on Riva)

Based on news articles and Paul Roy's past audio interview RTE/GXR/Firefly/MSM are in the process of building a TRUE 360degrees eSports ecosystem.

What is a True esports 360degrees ecosystem?
    IMO, based on my understanding of eSports this involves:

1) Building Pro Tournaments - Leagues/Cups
    2) Pro Teams/Players
    3) Player Developments -. Providing a path for amateur players to become professional players
    4) Content Creators
    5) Streaming Platform

I've been following Middle East Esports since MSM & Riva partnership announcement. I've read just about every article that is eSports related in that region. Based on all the articles I've read; the Middle East are starting to take Esports very seriously. This is not just about gaming & competing for prizes. It's about creating employment (imo)

I don't think MSM has been hyped compared to its peers. Hardly any volume been trading for months.
    This is probably the most ignored stock until the last 2days.The rise is more due to the very tight register and recent news.

IMO & always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.