SPR 3.52% 73.5¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Firefly Scheme and Westgold Offer Update, page-55

1. 8,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Anyway I will stop posting my alternate views to the mainstream believers, it’s clearly starting to upset a few.....

Alternate views upsetting mainstream believers appears to be the norm - certainly at the current minute. I have previously stopped posting for a while for that same reason - but then upon reconsideration realized that it is precisely the reason to post. Why?? Simply to provide an alternate perhaps out of fashion commentary to provide a little balance in such a skewed world where even a word may be seen to be politically incorrect. Dare to be different is a term I admire - it is courageous to buck the trend but concurrently be rewarding.

Perhaps take a breather - reenter as you see fit and believe in your convictions - going against the tide may bode well against following sheep - so to speak. For those who haven't see it, may I suggest a movie titled 'The power of one', made in 1992 based on Bryce Courtney's novel of the same name.

On paper you've lost a fair bit on GCY - but at the minute if unsold, it's a paper loss only - never a nice feeling to see a big drop in prices, however, from what I'm reading GCY may be in a better position down the track. But of course that has been taunted on the RVR thread and for other stocks as well for some time. In reality no one knows for sure where prices head for any stock - there are far too many variables driving prices.

It's nice to know that some appreciate one's postings - yours is, as evidenced by some comments here.

Not a holder currently but may enter with a smaller holding. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.025(3.52%)
Mkt cap ! $811.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 71.0¢ $3.796M 5.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 104745 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 1.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 71.0¢ 1015425
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.