FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Ann: Firestone receives Management Proposal from , page-47

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Firestone receives Management Propos... Hi Gold Greg,

Hope it was interesting stuff cos most of the hype surrounding this stock have turned out the be a pack of lies.

Management has changed many times but reflecting back; when a stock has a wobbly start, even if following directors are more ethical, the wobbles can reverberate for many years onward.

This stock started as a back door listing "CME"... see the IDG thread to get a taste of the appreciation shareholders have for the original directors that re-floated this one.

The following directors, embarrassed by their predecessors, said that all things were made new and that they were different (then I checked the share register of AEK which they became directors of and guess what?? their predecessors were big holders of that one too!/not so distant from the 'rogues' as they made out). Later we get TT...

I assume that the 'interesting information' must be akin to a pulling a rabbit out of a hat cos a continuation in the same vein of its historical character, would mean FSE will soon become a dead duck.

Any sign of life here and I will be quick to reload on FSE but at the moment I am not convinced.

Kind regards,

Clowntrader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.