KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

Teething problems aside, looking at the investor presentation...

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    Teething problems aside, looking at the investor presentation (and previous documents) the numbers really do look impressive. Even at 80ktpa the net $$ after ASIC is over $900ktpa. That equates to $72 million pa!! With debt of $179 million and $21.5 million in cash (plus $22 million soon), the current Market Cap of around $60 million looks VERY cheap. - especially considering the company has an EV of $266.3 million.

I KNOW that the company has yet to prove that it can produce on a commercial scale and that there are plenty of naysayers on these threads BUT if we can get to nameplate and then to 120ktpa for LOM then can you imagine the SP this company will attain? Not to mention the dividends it will produce once debt has been brought under control.

It would seem that the Lenders and the Directors have given the future prospects of this company the tick of approval. Bring on the production in September and let's see what this company can do! I am under no illusions that there is still plenty for KLL to prove to the investing community but the fact that they have got this far and have not fallen to the same fate of SO4 is very encouraging. Onwards and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.