RGT 2.90% 35.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: First $8m Binding Cosmetics Sales Agreement Signed, page-69

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    I have to disagree with that. The announcement does legitimise the deal further and from a comparative valuation this MC is not too inflated. The reality is that the Ann today was probably not worthy of a big increase, at least not until negotiations and the agreements are finalised.

The first massive rise in share price was justified, as new value was added to the company. The first retrace after the big announcement went for a bit over 25% so this has definitely retraced. But now there is more meat on this bone from the agreement they signed. This means that there could be more on the horizon and I would bet on that before nothing else and a big share price drop.

It's hard to put a value on any company but the news this month could indicate a move towards positive cashflow within the next year. If anything, the market will continue to speculate on this, upwards and not downwards. Sure it might go down 10-20% from here but the signs are good for this company so far so best block of any noise for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.