BRN 3.13% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: First Akida IP License Agreement, page-542

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    In my opinion the announcement about the NASA Early Access Program Order was as significant or probably more significant than the First Akida IP License Agreement. The Engineering Department of NASA consists of the most brilliant Engineer's coming out of the most prestigious Engineering and Technological institutes in U.S.A and all across the world. For them to give importance to the AKIDA Brainchip is extremely significant for the future of Brainchip company. Also, the Co-founder and the Chief Development Officer of Brainchip, Anil Mankar, graduated from the most prestigious Engineering college, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. Believe me, it is not easy to get into in this institute, even for the most brilliant Indian high school students. Actually, Professors from the most prestigious technological institutes in U.S.A, such as MIT, California Institute of Technology and Stanford University, interview and select students from the Indian Institute of Technology to come and teach or work in U.S.A, even before the students graduate from IIT. Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $537.1K 3.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 1835555 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 230384 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.