BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: First Akida IP License Agreement, page-599

1. 3,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2173
    Be careful folks

The next few trading days when the markets open again are going to be dangerous.

The day traders are all over this one. I reckon that over 60% of the volume traded on the 24th Dec from 9.57 to 2.10 pm was day trader action. The pre market auction was an indicator.

They are very good at what they are doing after having done it so so many time before.

The average retail lambs are there to get fleeced.

Remember, what happened in September.

If you think that the sharks have gone away until the new year, think again, there is money involved. No one goes away when there are profits to be made.

Its going to be volatile like the 23rd close of 32.5c , On the 24th the Hi -low range was 41 -51c and closed at 42c.

Just think about that from the previous close BRN to a rose to a high of 57% above the previous days closing price. Then fell from 51c to 42c at the close.

So every buyer from 50c upwards lost 16% by the close of trade all in one day. Play with sharks expect to lose a leg.

So in the next few trading days and there are few before and into the new year. Let me speculate about what happens. How will you react.

Speculation and how will you deal with this (purely Hypothetical situation) from a current close of 42c

BRN opens what a great surge at 50c and then rises to 57c before noon.

Are you a FOMO buyer anywhere in the range of 53 - 57 range and how do you feel when the stock closes at 49c.

This pattern may repeat for a couple of trading days or maybe just one depending on how hungry the sharks are

Then the Day trader interest will pass when there are no more free legs, A declining SP

This is just my speculation and how I deal with markets. DYOR

Cheers Lies

PS Go Viraleze

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.121M 5.677M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 171047 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1283233 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.