HYD 6.25% 1.5¢ hydrix limited

Just reading through the announcement again, I picked up on the...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Just reading through the announcement again, I picked up on the below:

"The successful implants follow Hydrix’s announcement on 13 March 2020 that it had acquired an exclusive seven-year distribution agreement for eight Asia Pacific countries to distribute the AngelMed Guardian device, the world’s first FDA approved implantable heart attack warning system."

Looking into Hydrix and Angel Medical Systems I found the below:

https://www.hydrix.com/news-articles/hydrix-announces-substantial-cardiac-technology-development-project-for-angel-me

My understanding is the the Guardian heart attack warning system/ implant is owned by a US company called Angel Medical Systems who have partnered with Hydrix to upgrade the tech in the Guardian implant. Based on what was stated on the 13th of March, I understand that Hydrix is distributing the Guardian implant for Angel Medical Systems in 8 APAC countries over a time period of 7 years (distribution agreement).

Does anyone know what Hydrix' share in the partnership is? i.e. what percentage of the revenue generated by the sale of Angel Medical's Guardian implants goes to HYD? Initially I was under the impression that HYD was the owner of Angel Med Guardian but now I understand that they are a development and distribution partner hence are only entitled to a portion of generated revenues... question is what is their entitlement/ portion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $5.486K 377.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1140104 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 13500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 129858
Last updated 15.35pm 26/04/2024 ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.