CCO 0.00% 0.5¢ the calmer co international limited

So the Chemist WH stake is mainly for marketing? The amount of...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    So the Chemist WH stake is mainly for marketing? The amount of kavalactones in those pills would mean taking half the bottle almost + factoring in reverse tolerance issues... how does it promote repeat buys with such a slow and expensive entry?
    18bucks on sale from 55bucks for those pills? And the numbers sold are still tiny.
    The four pill products they sell too seem to have no true differentials re compounds. They market one for 'sleep', one for 'body' etc but there really isnt any difference.

Ashwaganda that is def more potent in pill form has no foothold here, even amongst the micro dosing community who rave re its nausea offsetting properties. It simply isn't a commonly used stack. And Kava doesnt even play into that daily use realm as it doesn't stack/offset with other microdose protocols.

The Coles product is 50g? What the RPP? 50g is so tiny and when education spreads re the amount required, surly it'll gain no true repeat market?

As for Kava bars... we simply don't have anything beyond a niche culture in a few suburbs like Brunswick etc that would setup a public option. Culturally, i can see a few bars opening and closing quickly due to those receptive areas having crazy high commercial rent. How do you add in other sellable elements too? Alcohol + food + music works, Kava doesn't have a companion product/service to sell in a bar setting at all.

Friends from Tonga have visited the US bars and find them underwhelming and sometimes crass. Each to their own, but I cant see it becoming even larger and hence putting a big demand on Fiji Kava to supply.

I'm glad the commercial stuff is opening up, but the products/front facing part of this business still makes no sense to me in terms of potential financial growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.913M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $46.99K 9.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6627608 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23308836 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 2116342
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.