CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

So you can’t see any “potential financial growth” you must not...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    So you can’t see any “potential financial growth” you must not be looking very hard. FIJ has been issued with the first and only (for now) licence to import Kava into Australia a week or two ago and you can’t see any potential growth. The 400k revenue for the last quarter was just from those capsules you think are going nowhere plus the specialty ingredients for other companies to use. The powder is where the growth will come from for now. 70 Tonnes were important back in 2007 and the population of Kava drinkers has doubled since then. So looking over 100 000 kg of the stuff being imported and FIJ is the only company that can legally do it. It will start next quarter with some prepayments this quarter. So come back in April when the Q1 2022 report comes in and see how the financial growth is going. That’s just OZ. They are getting their shot together in the USA starting 2022 and their could be a massive potential for financial growth there also.

I have could over the figures closely and the only issue I see is the SP. I would say that a larger number than I may have expected had a punt maybe with borrowed money on the SPP expecting to make an easy dollar. It did not happen so they are getting what they can to pay back. The SP did go to 10c during the SPP being opened. There is obviously no buying at the moment and those needing to get out need to take what they can get. The next quarter will have a fair chunk of advertising expenses so may not be great, plus the money it for Danodan. Q1 is where we see the cash starting to come in and hopefully onwards and upwards from there.
    The USA guy put his own money after seeing the books and so has Chemist warehouse. I dare say they liked what they see.
    More products coming online with the teas and ready to drink Kava. Future looking bright

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $100.9K 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13909674 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 827687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.