MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Hi Homer, Cupric says that Zone 5 averages 9-10 m widths and I...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Homer,

Cupric says that Zone 5 averages 9-10 m widths and I have seen references to the Banana Zone averaging 4-6 m. They obviously have seen a lot more holes drilled , so we won't really know how T2W compares for a good while yet, though initials results seem to compare pretty favourably.

It's harder to get recent information on them now they're owned by Cupric, there is a wealth of historical info in past Hana announcements, on marketwired.com and SEDAR (the Canadian securities documents website), but I haven't trawled through them.

I've attached a couple of snapshots from Banana Zone/Zone 5 - they are I think reasonably representative. Of the two, Zone 5 is definitely thought to be the better deposit and perhaps something slightly different is going on with the mineralisation there. It is higher in the hanging wall than the banana zone mineralisation and with more vein-hosted mineralisation I think. Both seem to have the wider disseminated mineralisation they are also seeing at T2W, as shown in the pics.

banana mineralisation.png zone 5 min.png
    Last edited by freeheel: 02/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.