D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

I'm not sure how you could say for a certainty what the ADF is...

1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I'm not sure how you could say for a certainty what the ADF is or is not planning in security, unless you were sitting in the top level meetings. And if you were you couldn't say.

In relation to the cost, if 19m protected every ADF facility in the country that's very roughly .058% of the $32.4 BILLION budget. Not a big cost for blanket coverage.

On the question of timing, yes it's usually looooong and slow, but this is a fast moving game, for example, the bearded savages in ISIS have off the shelf drones that dropped bombs in Mosul

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/01...-drones-into-weapons-in-battle-for-mosul.html

The ADF can move very fast if directed by Government, and drones are not just bombs, they also can take high res pictures directly over any facility, for PLANNING terror activity. Holdsworthy army barracks in Sydney for example was the target of ISIS inspired plots ;

The Holsworthy Barracks terror plot was an Islamist terrorist plot uncovered in August 2009 targeting Holsworthy Barracks—an Australian Army training area located in the outer south-western Sydney suburb of Holsworthy—with automatic weapons. The perpetrators planned to infiltrate the base and shoot as many army personnel and others as possible until they themselves were killed or captured; but they were arrested before they could carry out their plan.[1][2]

So it's entirely possible, but of course, no one can confirm it. I bet that some entities lawyers went over that press release until it basically said nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.