EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Well... Finally... it seems with either trial it is only a 2...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Well...
    Finally... it seems with either trial it is only a 2 month wait which isn't long in the scheme of things.

Like others I've certainly been digging deep all along supporting EDE and hoping for eventual success with something....(we're minus $70k!) ....another CR (sigh...I always believe with every stock that it is going to be the last time and been proved wrong so many times but ...EDE does sound closer than ever hey...yes.?)
    and I am thinking if the trial results are promising then success should follow as this industry really needs something like this and it should be BIG! I think the Solomons would be banking on this to be an absolute winner for them also. (Are they buying more shares too?)

So... I am thinking if this is as huge as we believe it could work out to be then we're going to try to scrape up $10k for another million shares and get our average down - if this trial does turn out very positive results then who knows what the share price might go to and we have to give ourselves a better chance of clawing back the $100k we've thrown (or I hope to be able to say 'invested positively') into EDE!

This is it folks....have got to be in it to win it and late April 2015 is our 20 year anniversary so please deliver!

Best of luck to all us long term sufferers err..holders... Eden - bring it home for us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.