OSL 11.1% 0.4¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: First Austria-based treatments utilising the OncoSil device, page-29

1. 6,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    So there I was, last night at the pub, right? Nursing a cold one and minding my own, when I catch wind of this yarn being spun at the table next to me.

It’s all hush-hush, like talking about a secret fishing spot where the barras are as big as your leg. These blokes were nattering about a company, a real pearler of a place that’s been doing as well as a surfer catching the perfect wave.

Now, this company, they’ve caught the eye of some hungry sharks, keen as mustard to gobble it up, thinking they can just waltz in. But here’s the clincher - the company’s not just rolling over. Nah, they’ve got a trick up their sleeve, something so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel.

This poison pill they’ve concocted, it’s not your garden variety “no thanks, mate,” but a full-on, clever tactic to put the brakes on these would-be takeover tycoons.

As the story goes, this poison pill is like laying down a set of prickles in front of the gate. Any of these bigwigs try to jump the fence and take over, and whoomp, they’re in for a nasty surprise that makes buying out the company about as appealing as a kiss from a croc.

It's a way to make sure any takeover is on the fair dinkum, with everyone sitting down at the table, rather than a sneaky backdoor play.

I didn’t catch the name of the company, mind you, the crowd was as noisy as a cockatoo at dawn, but the way these fellas were talking, it sounded like a right old drama unfolding, the sort that’d make even the most seasoned stock market punters sit up and take notice.

Left me thinking, as I finished my beer, that the world of big business and takeovers is more twisted and turny than a snake in a rabbit hole. Makes you wonder what’ll come out in the wash, doesn’t it? Anyway, that’s a tale for another night. For now, it’s just another mystery of the market, whispered between mates over a pint.

... tbc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $23.68K 4.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23118264 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5200224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.