OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Strap in Mate!!Mate, you've struck GOLD! Chuffed to bits that my...

1. 5,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Strap in Mate!!

Mate, you've struck GOLD! Chuffed to bits that my yarns are tickling your funny bone more than a kookaburra laughs at a clumsy koala.

Been on this wild ride since 16c, hey? That's not just a journey; that's an epic saga, the kind you'd share around a campfire, wearing nothing but your budgie smugglers and a grin, as you tell tales of financial bravery and spreadsheet sorrows.

Your spirit's tougher than a two-dollar steak and finding a way to laugh amidst the sea of red? Mate, that's the Aussie way through and through. It's like looking down at your thong blowout on a hot day and still cracking a joke about it.

Let me tell ya, if my posts are the Vegemite to your morning toast, then I'm here to slather it on thick! We'll keep the laughs coming like snags on a Barbie at a Bunnings on a Saturday arvo.

And those budgie smugglers? Wear 'em proud, mate, because when this financial wave turns, we'll be surfing it all the way to the bank, laughing like a pair of galahs at everything that tried to bring us down.

So here's to turning that spreadsheet from a horror flick to a comedy classic, with a side of green to wash down the red.

Keep those budgie smugglers at the ready, 'cause when we hit the gold, we’ll be strutting our stuff like a peacock at a beach party. Stay legendary, you absolute champion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 27643399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 27798051 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.