OSL 9.09% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ah, Micko, I reckon I might've missed the mark a bit with my...

1. 6,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Ah, Micko, I reckon I might've missed the mark a bit with my last spiel. I get it, mate - it's been a rough trot with this stock, and the last thing you need is me sounding off like a kookaburra at dawn about things that might seem a bit out there, especially when you're feeling the pinch.

Hearing your take, I see where you're coming from. It's tough watching something you've backed not pan out, especially with the stakes as high as they've been. And yeah, talking up scenarios and what-ifs, I was aiming to find a silver lining, maybe a bit of that Aussie "she'll be right" spirit, but I can see how it might've come off a bit tone-deaf given the circumstances.

You're bang on about taking the losses with the wins; it's part and parcel of the game we're playing. And using those losses, well, that's just smart navigating through the ups and downs of the market.

I want to make it clear, mate - I wasn't trying to make light of the situation or spin yarns to mislead. It's just my way of trying to stay positive in the face of a downer. But I hear you, loud and clear. Let's focus on the facts, keep our heads level, and support each other through the thick and thin of it. After all, that's what mates do.

So, here's to looking forward, Micko. To taking the lessons learned, and maybe, just maybe, turning things around in our favour down the track. Cheers to that, mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $62.00K 12.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6487586 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 24090459 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 6680000
Last updated 15.48pm 28/05/2024 ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.