WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: First Batch of Assay Results from 2016 Drilling-WKT.AX, page-49

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Todays SP trading was very disappointing. Although 24 mill shares were traded sellers were happy to accept .004. IMO the announcement was what we were all expecting and those that sold have lost patience and are moving onto much more volitile stocks.
    Not sure if any further updates will change sentiment...

Ok posters now that news flow is about to commence , drop the slanging match against us negative posters and concentrate on talking to our Directors by email, letting them know your disappointment in the current SP and hope that news flow will commence on a regular basis.

Perhaps Directors could look at getting some value out of their Coal asset and perhaps find a buyer for it. It is suppose to be at an advance stage but in moth balls.
    Maybe go talk to brokers promoting the value of Lindi and alerting them to how undervalued it is...

Negative comment has stopped by me as I am now expecting the directors to keep the news flowing. IMO it is now upto them .. As I have said earlier ,,,,, Dont expect funding or JV announcement for some time. It is rare for chinese to rush into any mining partnership.

Happy Days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.