WKT 0.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

GL77 There is too much uncertainty about financing the project....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    GL77 There is too much uncertainty about financing the project. WKT do have a great asset with top grades and have the right person to get it financed. IMO I do not think it will matter how good assay results are for this unloved stock. O/T partner or J/V partner will only help the SP .....
    It hurts to see other stocks go for a run when we have better grades and they are also in need of cash.

I am much more hopeful since the new MD has taken over.... You must congratulate AM for stepping down..and getting Benson on board.... IMO he will do the job we are expecting but it will take some weeks. As said before the Chinese have this protocol they go through . They employ a specific person to handle discussions and deal with just one person from our side....

With coal back in focus perhaps a deal could be done in exchange for some cash or Royalty. It is a long shot thought and plenty of wishful thinking.

Lets hope news flow will continue to happen regularly.....and liven up trading in the stock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.