SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: First Blast at high grade Sherwood Pit at Agate Creek, page-38

1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3401
    Well, looking at the figures provided by BOM, Jan and Feb would be a washout. The current campaign is so close to the bone! Strategic is my take. What's the bet that PR will be pumping out those stock photos of gold bars just in time for the release of the AGM presentation!?

Btw, for those concerned about the La Nina effect... it appears the increase in rainfall won't be as pronounced as last time....

https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2020-09-30/how-la-nina-will-impact-australia/12716500

Yes, Docmin, that's the fiduciary duty of management and boards... to present the best optics possible using the most optimistic catch phrases, creative verbiage and even obfuscation in order to present the most convincing sales pitches to keep the minions salivating! Lol I know... I see it at its best (or worst, depending on your perspective) throughout the graphite plays!

But, Docmin, please don't forget why you invested in LNY in the first place, mate. As much as we despise the tactics employed to delay drilling and avoid mining over the years, which has created the perception that LNY is a "lifestyle company"... you cant deny that the stars are aligning given the POG and the global situation. Its perhaps been a great strategy by SB.

The time for LNY is "nigh". SB has the most skin in the game. At some point, there is every chance that you will be rewarded. I agree, though, that you can take the promises made by company execs with a pinch of salt. I don't see SB wanting to be a full time gold producer... not for long anyway... but perhaps long enough, though, to flog Agate Creek for top dollar just before what he thinks is the peak in the POG.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.