SVG 3.03% 3.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ramping is misleading people and not sticking to facts, Rhazzle....

1. 7,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3259
    Ramping is misleading people and not sticking to facts, Rhazzle. My post was reported as "off topic" yet my post was in reply to Cudeco's post, so it was in fact "on topic" with another post that hasn't been removed. Moderators only see the reported post in isolation, and as such was correctly moderated. But the fact remains that the other poster's comments have not been reported. Go figure... seems that there are double standards applied to me. I don't particularly care who did the reporting as I have my suspicions who did it anyway. Btw, what I stated in the post about the other management is based on fact and not ramping. If you think that is ramping then you should report Cudeco's post and report one of your own posts in which you cross-promoted half a dozen stocks.

I acknowledge that I was being particularly pessimistic that day you posted the image a hundreds of gold bars... forgive me. But, I can't apologise for being a realistist. If this company continues to deliver on its promises from this point on, adds value for shareholders through quality PR and stops paying third parties exorbitant payments and fees, then you will see just how enthusiastic I can be without ramping.

If certain posters are to be criticised and judged for "being loose with the truth and facts" then it should apply to all perspectives. The difference with me is that I have become accustomed to playing the devil's advocate after learning to recognise the agendas at work on HC, Twitter and in penny stocks. If you don't like a balance of views on the forum, then simply put me on ignore. That's your prerogative and I encourage you to do so if my posts upset you. I don't see why they would upset anyone. If they are long-winded or too conjectural, don't feel compelled to read them. I generally don't say unfair or nasty stuff about other posters, so don't feel like you might miss something I might say behind your back, pe say. I'll say it directly if there's an issue.

Whilst I'm at it, you can be as enthusiastic about LNY as you like. I don't mind if someone pulls me up for being too harsh or negative. That's what HC is for... sharing views and opinions. However, please substantiate with facts or keep in context.

I could have reported that post yours with the image of the gold bars for the following statement: "I suggest you stop worrying, buy back the shares you sold before they hit 3+ cents over the coming months".

Oh, boy, now that is ramping! I didn't report it coz I'm pretty much immune to that sort of hype and I don't actually consider you to be a blatant self-serving ramper with the agenda to fleece others. But, I'm not the only person reading this forum and there are impressionable and gullible members of HC reading our posts. And, I don't share your enthusiasm yet about where management are taking this company and who is going to benefit in the short to medium term. And, equally importantly, the above comment you made could be interpreted as financial advice... and HC heavily frowns on that.

No hard feelings, Rhazzle. I know you have good intentions... Towie also... but its just disconcerting to think that finally after 11 mths since the last AGM, the company is finally mining and will soon be processing some gold but we don't how much is going to the two third parties. Its the principle of the matter, as is ramping of this particular company at this point in time. Saying that the SP is going to be a specific price at any specific time, when we haven't got the costings, let alone a crystal ball, is not good form. You will never hear me state what the SP will be tomorrow, next week or next year... ever... except maybe in context of TA of a chart. Anyway, I'm sure you will take this onboard as intended... an olive branch of sorts.

Last edited by Shellbell: 29/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $9.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $592 18.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10593 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24779 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.