SPQ 18.2% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Ann: First Bottletree assays build confidence in porphyry system, page-40

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Topped up a bit too, making hay while the sun shines

Q/discussion points for those in the know - how is it that, even though general consensus is this is a massive resource, better overall than another Cu play with massive SP action, our SP is meandering? Yes we have had a nice little spike on no news - anticipation and accumulation, however since we started getting bits of news we have just kind of slumped a bit. Is that our expectations being too high? Is some of that anticipated news already factored in?
    What about the market makers and accumulators pressing stop losses and filling their boots? Or assay delays (others seem to be getting theirs with somewhat more consistency), or maybe the quality/tone/language of the announcements? I mean, "build confidence in .. porphyry system" is a little bland I thought. You can put lipstick on a pig, and this is no pig.

I'm just an interested retail investor trying to understand a little better how the various market factors interplay to produce a SP. Still full of confidence for SPQ and happy to pick the low lying fruit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $19.15K 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3260000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1357386 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.