SPQ 10.0% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Ann: First Bottletree assays build confidence in porphyry system, page-43

1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Hi there ElllaEm

Others such as mode1971 and DavidW are probably better able to answer your questions.

However my take is that we spiked not on no news, rather the pre assay scans of hole 4 indicated 200 plus meters of Cu at around 0.75% maybe higher. The market anticipated that the assays would back this up quickly.

For whatever the reason, and I’ve posted my thoughts on this, the company has a VERY slow turnaround time on results from their chosen lab. I’d be changing the lab if I had a say! The market doesn’t like this and now they have released “ho him” results from hole,1. This was always going to be the case, but it’s caused a stampede to dump shares. Maybe the Market makers shaping the market I’m not sure. Maybe retail punters who are impatient compared to what other companies can do in terms of turn around times for lab assays.

The facts have not changed…the company is on target to prove up gold resources to either mine or get toll mined to fund the exploration required to prove up a monster Cu deposit, and maybe a rare earths deposit. Rio is pegging all the land around SPQs tenements and must have their eyes on what’s happening with the results.

But slow turnaround and now a very volatile and negative general market has most people more jumpy than they were a month ago. I’m lucky in that I’m free carrying my spq shares so I can wait out the noise of the here and now for the longer term gains that hopefully will come. But no news and delays gets the general market spooked when it’s coupled with everything else that’s happening around the world.

I hope this helps. Would welcome other’s thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.677K 408.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2006404 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 39577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.