HGV 0.00% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: First Cannabis Crop Harvested at Duncan Facility, page-271

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Well this has been a good session of catch up reading. Really is very different to the early days. People need to remember the various subscription buy alerts and the buying price range they put out to people... a good reason why the SP got to where it was.. If those who followed that bandwagon for a flip... have made their couple bucks.. given a chunk to the tax man and are out now, the other quarter who stayed in hoping for a spike on harvest announcement with $1 aim.. Have sold out now.. Many of us expected 50-70c range apon Harvest Ones listing before this... Lastly the conversion by the company which is in its self a CR with out the need of new big investors.. It has to have some impact... Sucks for me to say it once its played out as i topped up at 80c expecting the dollar push on harvest hype.. Even tho i said many times its a nothing major.. sucked into the emotion even tho i have said for months this is just a milestone not a huge feat. We all know where this is going long term, just remember we ALL are speculating on what will happen with UG and Harvest one and the benefit to us as MMJ holders...

Cheers Ambi in regards to "potanist" knowledge comment. Everybody should have the right to grow this plant for their own use and to gift to friends in a perfect world.. While i do have a green thumb, after 12 years of personal use, like many state it is not a hard thing to conquer. What the MMJ team is doing is well above anything i could bring to the table, bit of knowledge in their field of work maybe an a marketing level different to a business folk. Having spent some time living in an apartment in Amsterdam over the years i have seen how the old system works, even tho licensed coffee shop owners still need to break the law to purchase their stock every day. My mind would implode just walking inside the Duncan Facility. I'll just be happy seeing a "GOD MODE" tag on a strain haha.
    There's a much bigger picture here..... 60,000kg per year bigger in our case.. People need to sit back and trial what they are investing in, relax a little... If you don't want to break the law then buy some discounted legal share's and give the placebo effect a go. Remember... The biggest criminals wear suits..

On a more serious note, just remember you are investing in a medicinal company and their focus is on products to help the seriously and terminally ill.. That directly is what MMJ is about.. i beleive UG will be the face of recreational in Canada.. MMJ's level of exposure is unknown. Maybe this is a sign we should be looking directly at the TSX-V as an investment to capitalize on the rec market management are focusing on.. Maybe the SP is evening out to be level with 75c with whatever the breakdown of numbers and currency works out to be... Maybe its just following previous history that us longs have been through before. Maybe Pete's real name is not even Pete and it's Wayne... Wayne Kerr... Time will tell.. Anyway just my medicated ramblings after a thirsty Thursday.. A lot of us have waited for this point in time staring the unknown in the face..Either Take your profit/loss tomorrow or buy the ticket take the next ride.
    UP THE LONGS.
    Last edited by Beginners_luck: 06/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35715 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 19962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.