IMM 0.00% 45.0¢ immutep limited

Newbie here. I bought my 1st lot of IMM at .365 mid last month...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Newbie here. I bought my 1st lot of IMM at .365 mid last month and not familiar with IMM before then so thought I might have missed the train to buy at the .34 dips I've since heard about on the forum. Had a long break between following ASX for a while before then. Med background and thought yesterdays announcement was solid for future prospects and in line with what I was hoping to see from IMM. I still hold this sentiment but I suppose wishful thinking that others would get just as excited today. Bought another lot at .380 this morning as thought I would have a play with more volume with what I was hoping could be my first rally. Yes, I am a Newbie Newbie. Still glad I hold IMM as bottom line think future prospects much greater and historically getting in at a lower average purchase price of 0.373 of what IMM has and what I beleive still can be. Lol, will take it as a learning experience...but can we share ideas about why this is happening today? Please be gentle, as still learning. Sentiment still buy just wish I'd waited an hour or so instead of straight out of the gate this morning like a bull. Silly me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $534.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.