TIG 0.00% 0.4¢ tigers realm coal limited

Ann: First Coal Cargo Shipped from Project F, page-17

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    exactly my point. quarterlies are fine, anything price sensitive is released as per the asx rules.

i think your constant whinging indicates your expecting the type of announcing that is so bad and so prevalent among the micro cap miners... sorry to give you the bad news you need to hear, but you are not going to get that from TIG.. so if you in for a short term stint and want a hyped up share price that rallies on the back of hundreds of announcements, best be prepared for massive disappointments.. it just aint going to happen..

TIG and all of its IPO shares really dont work on that ethos. the institutional investors and their respective directors on the board are conservative and these investors in this share are not the type that accept that type of ethic.. volatility is not desired nor wanted by any in this share..

best think through what your strategy is and what you think you are going to get short term, because it is not going to follow what your constantly whinging for... wrong share mate..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $79 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1280188 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1907046 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.