ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    I've only gone through the resolutions quickly but here is my summary. Please feel free to correct it as my confidence is not 100%.

The resolutions cover previous raisings, the payout of loans through conversion to equity and associated consultant fees. In addition resolution 4 looks like a new CR to me.

Of the 10 resolutions only the following look like they will result in new shares / options being issued. Any shares associated with the other resolutions have already been issued.

Resolution 4 - New? Charmichael Placement (5c with free 2:1 attaching option)
    22,700,000 fpo
    11,350,000 listed options

Resolution 6 - Max capital clients
    6,405,825 listed options

Resolution 7 - oracle securities - repayment of debt
    92,525,826 - fpo (4c)
    46,262,913 - listed options

Resolution 9 - clients of Findlay & Co
    7,062.133 listed options

Resoultion 10 Max Capital Ltd, Oracle Securities, Intuitive Pty Ltd, Persuit Capital, Stonebridge Securities Ltd
    65,282,621 listed options

Looks like necessary housekeeping with a small CR thrown in. Positives are that debt is being rationalized and CR is effectively at current market prices (5c plus 2:1 option equates to 4c placement). If company keep moving forward with production and offtakes then should just be a small blip in the road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.