BCB 3.33% 6.2¢ bowen coking coal limited

Ann: First coal shipment from Broadmeadow East, page-78

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Your above fan would clearly agree with you but it may be just a smidge arrogant to think you’re speaking for everyone now. Just a smidge…

I was commenting on the recent action i.e yesterday/today. Not overall.
    But when you’re intent on constantly speaking down to people, as you obviously are, your ridiculous superiority complex prevents you from actually understanding what it is that’s being queried.

Your “logic” actually does NOT give any actual logical consideration towards what I posted but as will be expected, your S/C will convince you otherwise.

The sharemarket overall has been doing extremely well all week. CC prices have remained very well all week. The company hasn’t announced anything unwelcoming since the CR and even that shouldn’t really be considered as such and in fact, Nick was presenting at the NMIC this week - If you think it’s completely normal to then EXPECT all these to be indicators of sorts that would warrant the type of selling/resistance the stock’s experienced over the last 48 hours along with the receding buy interest, I’d suggest perhaps you’re the last person that should be trying to “calmly” (LoL) explain anything to anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $176.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $124.9K 2.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180143 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 85875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ 510535
Last updated 15.55pm 06/06/2024 ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.