CO1 0.00% 12.0¢ cobalt one limited

Each wave is made us of many, many drops of water too so we must...

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Each wave is made us of many, many drops of water too so we must remember that when the huge numbers are spoken of "by the year 20xx" etc, the demand side is building slowly but surely.
    What I mean by that is that it's not like no increase in production until day x, then all those factories will spring to life all at once, I mean that the huge numbers will result by small numbers adding up, month by month and year by year until that Everest is climbed.

For some food for thought, I've recently been asking myself and others this- "how many of those factories we heard tell of being built last year are now in production or failing that, how much closer are they to production than when we first heard of them breaking ground etc?"

I'll try to find some noise on that myself but perhaps others can too- as my close friends know and appreciate that I'm half frozen at the moment until mid- late September, which limits my ability for anything much more involved than flicking the TV remote from inside my sleeping bag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CO1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.