RCE 0.00% 46.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: First Cohort Dosed in Rapid Infusion Phase I/II UTI study, page-18

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2550

Not sure of your points here. I was responding to the comment by @hazz55.

"...Do you think the Recce people know the truth about microbes? IE. Without your bugs, you die. We make them on demand. They clean us. The process of how we make them is truly amazing. ..."

Our body does not manufacture E.Coli. They are an independent passenger present in the human gut from antiquity, as in many other species.

There is a degree of symbiosis, or at least tolerance between us and E.Coli in our gut, but can anyone advise what if any beneficial function they perform on our behalf? I am not aware of any. If they multiply out of control in the wrong place they are called an infection, and especially in our upper gut, blood system or urinary tract. That is called sepsis. If we cannot kill them when they get out of control they can certainly kill us. Recce 327 is going to be seen to be an effective bactericide for E.Coli, including the antibiotic resistant strains.

I do not know how thorough the kill is of all of our normal microbiome. This could be problematic. But it can be rebuilt to some degree. Just not if you die from sepsis in the interim.

The same poster @hazz55 suggested this:

"... I'm not suggesting anyone immediately sells. Market prices are currently based mostly upon speculation. ..."

This sounded like he actually believes that we should sell, immediately or not, but clearly we should not not be investing in any antibiotics because they are all a bad thing, and as soon as the "truth" he was pointing people to was widely known then that would suddenly pull the rug out from under antibiotics full stop, and Recce-327 in this particular case.

I do not believe that to be true in either case.

It sounds more like a pointer to anti-science conspiracy type thinking and misinformation, which should be called out wherever it is spotted. Shine some truth on it and what it is becomes clear. Which is why I responded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $145.6K 316.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82151 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 57606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.