SPN 0.00% 20.5¢ sparc technologies limited

Promising announcement with finally a viable product to produce...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Promising announcement with finally a viable product to produce some revenue for the company; however what we need to see are

A: Estimated production
    B: What's the kind of price this is going to cost the end user?
    C: Margins for the firm

With those factors, we'll be able to at least do some forecasting and get a rough estimate of potential firm valuation (if my corporate finance degree served me well lol).

On another note, the resignation of Mr. Bartells (MD) should be noted not kind of buried at the bottom dot point like it doesn't matter.

Overall, great progress for this little stock, wish I didn't buy at $1.40 but if they can pull off this venture with solid production numbers and have an established userbase of customers at a viable price for both users then I can see this as significantly undervalued.

Think the vision of the company is a little bit all over the place with the different projects they are working on (like the sodium batteries for example) this is in my view just decreasing funds and focus from the firm to pay for the managers, directors, and other key personnel.

Last edited by Venturebastos: 30/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.8¢ 20.5¢ $779 3.761K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63494 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 53325 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.