LBT 0.00% 1.3¢ lbt innovations limited

Ann: First Commercial Sale of APAS Independence, page-35

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @Graphite101

Mate, just as a polite FYI (in case you don't know, these get released 'all the time' through Google 'alerts'), these articles are what termed 'robo-advice', it's essentially an 'alorgithm/bot' that trawls the market for 'movements/announcements' and then spits out a 'news/research article'... Mostly fodder, referencing obscure metrics and measurements (MF Scores, etc), much like 'fake news' and 'alternative facts' are...

Not entirely sure 'who' runs/funds these bots, but you'll see them 'published'' under 'The Herald, Simply Wall St,[Name] Daily Digest, Kalkine Media, etc' and like the last one (a blog) that essentially 'republishes' the article as 'independent' research...

Mostly, I personally find them to be garbage (mutton dressed as lamb), with little insight... I suspect they exist (and are funded by instos) to increase volume via 'retail' investors the see this as legit research... None really provide and 'concise' recommendations (BUY, HOLD or SELL), and the language often leaves the reader thinking it's an 'opportunity' without recommending it directly...

Anyways, each unto their own, just an FYI...

ML

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 769999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 894780 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.