KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

I believe when they say bagged that would 1 ton bulka bags, its...

1. X80
    1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I believe when they say bagged that would 1 ton bulka bags, its how alot of us farmers buy potash or bigger companies store it when doing blends.

Due to corrosive nature its a common practice. Obviously bigger fert companies buy bulk, but when doing blends as potash rarely applied by itself, bulka bags no issue.

Perth is doing alot of work to get triples into the outer ring, triples will come down to Bullsbrook soon if not already and then split to doubles going into Perth.

If they get over east orders they can load doubles at mine and truck can go east from there, there no real efficiency lost as the flat tops have a light tare weight compared to tippers and longer length so its here nor there.

Wont tale much to throw in a weigh bridge and a rubber elevator to load trucks, roads be the issue i'd say, they might be better to look at a loading point in one of the towns on bitumen and use a contractor to cart it there and sell ex that location, many options that aren't that expensive in the scheme of things.

Cheers, Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.