AUQ 14.0% 5.7¢ alara resources limited

Ann: First Concentrate Consignment Scheduled to Leave Port Today, page-25

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Also in regards to the grade he said that they did not want to announce because once its on the ship it’s analyzed again by trafigura then they pay alara a portion of the money and in a month when it reaches the smelter they pay the rest at this stage if there is more gold alara gets paid more or if there is more materials that makes it harder to smelt alara get penalized.

so it makes sense not announce the grade because its there first shipment and likely to get revised upward or downwards.

in regards to WMT all smelters requested the conentrate to be wet on the day of shipment as dry concentrate risks some of the copper blown away by winds. That is a procedure that is required by trafigura.

i asked him why not revise the NPV on current higher prices he said that they will do and there will be more announcements coming.

they are working to get Daris renewed and improving the plant everyday to run to its designed efficiency.

expect another announcement within the next 14 days for the intial payment because per the contract with trafigura initial payment invoice is after 5 days of sailing

i hope this information suffices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.007(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $29.4K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 106515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.