AUQ 1.67% 5.9¢ alara resources limited

Cudeco had native copper they couldn't process plus a lot of...

1. 2,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Cudeco had native copper they couldn't process plus a lot of management bullshit.
    There's a copper mine somewhere around a lake in Canada, lumps of native copper as big as a fridge - and that's where they've stayed...

but getting back to AUQ - most punters seem to think it will eventually come good but there's a possibility it will only limp along forever.
    The market has no faith whatever in AUQ despite its superficially promising aspects, that's a red flag.
    How many more plant disasters lie ahead for AUQ? its inept management cannot be relied upon for anything, they are just drifting around waiting for the next crisis.

What always puzzles me is the attitude of major shareholders and investors in companies like AUQ. When it is apparent that management have none of the skill sets required for a mining project why do they throw their money at a bunch of duffers? Current AUQ management should be thrown out completely and replaced by those who have some knowledge of the industry. Until that happens you'd be stupid to expect any good outcome from the mess called AUQ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $43.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $2.717K 45.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141311 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.