NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: First Corona Cloud and Corona GTS sales achieved-NOR.AX, page-56

1. 13,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Disco...

My axe to grind is the fact that management has been way less than honest with holders.

If you guys are OK with being treated like mushrooms thats your problem, but yes..... it seems that I take being fed BS personally.

I've had plenty of chances to buy back in below what I sold at... but chose not to.

And you'll note that I haven't been "first in the queue to say I told you so".

I don't seek delight in others misery.... I seek to open their eyes to the BS being fed to them.

I think that NOR has potential, and when it comes up with some transparent announcements and some real revenue the SP could well turn the corner.

I'll be waiting for that moment....and may even buy back in then.

I'll continue to put forward my 2 bobs worth, and have no hesitation in calling a good announcement when I see it.

This one didn't name any paying customers, nor did it give any revenue stats. I don't trust it.

It came suspiciously close to the extension of the CR offer... and the re releasing of the WiFi ann from last week reeks of desperation IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.