ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I stayed away when I did calculations of how many machines existed and how much their replacement by BLG technology would earn. I tempered that with the fact BLG is not a manufacturer, metal basher, and I couldn't see this would be the next awesome thing...think Tesla, or any hundred of the other multi-hundred billion dollar business that have emerged since BLG was founded (or is that floundered?)

When the business plan dropped down to retro-fitting existing units then it was clear BLG's technology was never going to do the equivalent of replacing internal combustion engines with batteries and electric motor. If I recall they were going to licence the technology. Given the numbers I just couldn't see on an anual basis where the future income streams (others call this "the market", others would say "show me the MONEY!")

Then when it was announced staff would do jobbing shop work for commercial experience and any sane person can connect three dots in a line.

The the partners slowly walked away...

Nice earnest fellows and the lesson for all is, you must have a product - not necessarily a thing but something to sell valued by others and dramatically improves efficiency or saves time. People only pay serious money for those two things in a development, and the third thing they will pay for though is extreme leading performance in an existing familiar type of thing.

Has BLG ever met one of these three?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.