MAP 0.00% 18.0¢ microba life sciences limited

Ann: First Distribution Agreement Executed with Sonic Healthcare, page-4

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Started adding Microba into my portfolio as I genuinely believe it has solid long term potential. Assuming they can establish themselves as the primary resource for GPs nationwide in AU/NZ and other regions, for preliminary screenings of gut-related illnesses or diseases.

From what I have heard from first hand experience and read online, many traditional GP's/physicians have downplayed the significance of gut health, and continue to dismiss things like leaky gut. I believe that the newer generation of physicians and GPs is more attuend and to the crucial role gut health plays in person's overall well being. Quick screenings could potetially identify underlying causes for widespread issues such as unexplained fatigue, sinus like symptoms, bloating, gas, and much, much more in millions if not billions of people.

If Microba rolls out as I envision and a substantial percentage of all health profgessionals/market share start directing patients to these tests as commonly as they do blood tests, this could be an extremely, extremely... profitable investment over time. Great time to get in at $100m MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $17.99K 102.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35882 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.