WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

I don't care about non holder warnings, They have ulterior...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I don't care about non holder warnings, They have ulterior motives and are not here to save the masses, just to run their own pathetic agendas.

Yes, you could say the market is not impressed but conversely you could say the market is not unimpressed (as the SP has been relatively stable). My take is, considering the length of time it had taken to obtain debt funding, the market is being cautious. SYR issues haven't helped with the sentiment of graphite.

WKT still needs to complete the mine, still needs to commission the plant and still need to prove it can produce profitable product. This latter is still quite some months away and is when the main re-rate of the company will be. In the mean time, the trolls will continue to espouse the demise of WKT and will say production costs will way exceed the selling price and the happy clapper brigade will talk about the multi million of dollars that are going to be made.

IMO there may be a small uplift in the SP on completion of the construction, another small uplift on completion of commissioning, the market will end up re-rating the true value of WKT once it is producing and it wouldn't surprise me if this isn't year way.

Ultimately we are all in this game to make some money. There will always be some companies that give a better return than others, these are the breaks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $39.61K 396.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125500 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 220113 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.