OZM 26.5% 6.2¢ ozaurum resources limited

Well, there is an opportunity building with the Niobium...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Well, there is an opportunity building with the Niobium tenements to at some point release a positive Niobium market update (and maybe something positive on the lithium and/or gold front?). My guess is early in the new financial year. I guess this because:

1. OZM's Salitre Niobium Project tenements have all been granted (according to ANM website).

2. OZM has notified ANM that they've started exploring Salitre since 20 May (according to ANM website).

3. OZM's Salitre sits within a very fertile area for Niobium, Phosphate, Titanium and REEs with major players (CBMM, MOSAIC and BEMISA) all around it. If you do a bit of your own research on these players and the area, you can begin to see the potential.

4. OZM also has the Catalao Niobium Project whose tenements are in application stage since Feb. How long before they also get granted?

5. OZM's Catalao Niobium Project tenements sit next to CMOC (Niobium, Phosphate) and are about 200kms north-west from OZM's Salitre Niobium Project (See map below with the yellow arrow I've put in to show the distance. Note that this is EQN's map which has ground to the west and south of OZM; so the map doesn't show OZM's tenements).

6. OZM's MD has stated in his last presentation (RIU) that he'd be on-ground in Brazil at this present time for sampling and possibly buying an auger drill rig to punch holes (correct me if I'm wrong anyone). OZM competitive advantage is in drilling. The plus with OZM's MD is that he is a driller and OZM already owns a diamond drill rig in Brazil. Drilling costs are essentially fuel and wages. OZM is currently drilling its Boca Rica lithium prospect with its own diamond drill rig with outcome of this drilling pending.

7. OZM has repeatedly stated in market releases and through the MD's presentations that it is in advanced negotiations for acquisitions, and also that its strategy is to have a pipeline of projects to drill with its own drill rigs.

8. OZM also has gold tenements (including mining leases) drilled out to JORC standard (260k ounces) only a few Kms from NST's Carosue Dam. Upside potential to 1million ounces with further drilling. Upside potential for takeover or project buyout by next door neighbour NST. Scoping study is also pending for heap leach to unlock value.

9. MD holds about 27% of OZM stock. OZM is relatively tightly held with only about 160m SOI (fully diluted nearly 200m).

10. OZM will need to top up the kitty within the next month or so if it is to commit to some serious exploration work and/or fund new acquisitions.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6265/6265082-dcacb37b82170edc706af3feb0127d22.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.013(26.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 6.2¢ 4.9¢ $2.892K 51.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38080 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 4155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.