OZM 2.78% 3.5¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: First Drill Hole Started in Brazil, page-591

1. 4,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Not really.

As I've said, the results may be crap, as that's usually why there's silence with juniors. If this is the case and Bocca pegs are sterile, I'd like to know now, with lab testing for mineralisation, prior to spending big on a 10,000m drill contract. If the results are desirable, then procees to Bocca, but if they're garbage, then onto the next area. As AP said, "He'd like a pipeline of projects." My interpretation of wanting a pipeline of projects means not getting wedded to one. If it isn't the real deal, then ditch it and onto the next....
    So do you think I'm wedded to Bocca? Hell no!

What I have 100% bought into is an explorer/exploration company! That means we live and die by the bit... I want to know where my money spent to increase my odds. A drill rig is money well spent. Awaiting results from a hole prior to indulging in a lottery again is money well spent, imho.

The main thing I expect from OZM is that they explore and not sit in a swivel chair in a Perth high rise. Yes, exploration is scary. That's why most asx explorers just CR and pay themselves whilst hiding behind rocks, burning through cash.
    90% of exploration company spend their money on admin cost. OZM sent it to the drill bit, buying a rig, etc...

At the end of the day, what I want is stella drill results and a stand-up project. We won't find that without looking.

Mulgabbie gold, as I've said, is a great backbone imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $5.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $1.714K 45.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 3718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.