OZM 1.69% 6.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

@Simdawg, I am trying to bite my tongue. And apologies if this...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    @Simdawg, I am trying to bite my tongue. And apologies if this comes across as sharp, but a lot of you need to read the annoucements and listen to what he has / is saying a hell of a lot more. Jaime was not lost. OZM still has the option. It is still a possibility. The vendor did not manage to deliver the mineral rights for OZM. Quote from OZM annoucnement dated 15 March 2024 "The vendor of the 240 hectare Jaime Linopolis Lithium Project has failed to deliver the mineral rights as per Term Sheet so we are now focusing our activities at the Boca Rica Lithium Project."

The Jaime Linopolis Project is not dead. It is just shelved. Will it come back to life? Probably not, but OZM is focusing on Boca Rica and all the other exciting ideas and issues.

@Tcb007, I legitimately cannot tell whether you are purposefuly downramping and being a pest, or if you are potentially a less experienced and/or knowledgeable investor. Your posts are constantly hyperbolic and catastrophising. You also place wildly unrealisitc timeframes and expectations on certain things, such as the timing of announcements. In addition to this, you were "upset" about the lack of communication, but now that there is an announcement almost outlining exactly what you wanted, it isn't good enough. You then suggest that BRDDH01 is a duster if we don't get information about it this week. Unrealistic, and unreasonable are understatments to say the least.

I consider AP is doing the right thing, I don't want announcements for the sake of announcements. I want him getting things done and actually progressing the company and the projects - which he is doing.

Further, god help me, the amount that people are reading in to the photo and the images of the core. Give it a rest. As@Just4kicks posted earlier https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/73355408/single, it is the first part of the first hole. Simmer down. There are nearly 4,000 bloody hectares at Boca Rica. Yes it would be great to have a phenomenal result from BRDDH01, but that just may not be the case.

Separately, while AP is not the only person in the company, he is running a very, very tight ship. OZM does not currently have the finances to progress Brazil and Mulgabbie. AP has chosen to focus on Brazil, because there are opportunities there which "you wouldn't get in WA in 100 years". He has said things like this repeatedly. In addition to this, think about how much he values Mulgabbie, that is his baby - he has held it for 30 bloody years, and he considers it to be very valuable, BUT he is focusing on Brazil. That tells me that (1) he considers that the opportunities in Brazil are as good as, if not better, than Mulgabbie, and (2) that they are time sensitive. The gold at Mulgabbie isn't going anywhere, the tenements and deals in Brazil are going to get snapped up sooner or later; I would prefer that it is us rather than someone else.

Finally (for now) the SP has sunken back lower, but on relatively little volume. We have seen that this stock can and will move hard and fast with the right moves and announcements. Again, similar to@Just4kicks, I am backing AP, and am happy with his approach.

I personally hate companies that, whether on purpose or not, over promise and under deliver. AP isn't flapping his gums, he's actually out there getting his hands dirty. News comes when its needed / appropriate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $3.598K 59.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 85443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.