OZM 13.3% 5.1¢ ozaurum resources limited

I think that his approach of letting investors know drilling has...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I think that his approach of letting investors know drilling has started, and putting out that video is a good approach from a communications perspective.

As others have highlighted, it's unclear what the driver of the recent loss of the tenement was. Could be poor DD around ownership, or a better offer made and although breach of contract not worth giving time/money to pursuing legally for OZM. This may have affected APs current approach with comms.

In my opinion, everything is noise at this early stage other than whether they drill and find the good stuff - especially given the wider lithium market. I do agree that strong communications from that point will help us to build momentum and maximise SP etc, but hyper focussing on a matter of days with announcements at this point does not make sense to me. I do of course also want to see visuals ideally.

If the SP drops off further while we wait for an update, I will likely buy more. The opportunity/bet for me is
    - OZM finds high grade lithium bearing pegs
    - Currently negative investor sentiment to OZM and lithium explorers generally will improve
    - Low lithium price stabilises and recovers
    - LRS (which I am also heavy on) taking off, with OZM becoming LRS 2.0
    - Low cost jurisdiction increasingly important in low price environment (e.g. as compared with Australian Lithium miners like CXO)
    Last edited by Simdawg: 16/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.006(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.096M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $10.93K 217.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 144754 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 103592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.006 ( 6.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ 6833
Last updated 15.10pm 18/06/2024 ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.