OZM 0.00% 5.9¢ ozaurum resources limited

Haha, mate Jaime Linopolis project is dead. Forget about it. AP...

1. 19,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2507
    Haha, mate Jaime Linopolis project is dead. Forget about it. AP got shafted and so did we unfortunately. Should have sensed it when he made zero mention of it in the Quarterly. There was one poster who could be right on the money as to what may have transpired. He responded to the original announcement, it was a wild claim but not unrealistic given what has happened.

We all have different views. I like to call itas I see it. I have been critical on AP for months but have praised him on several occassions.

Yesterday's announcement was a let down, again my opinion only. 1m crystals onsite, a nice looking drill core but no further update. At this end of town with
    $1.4m in the kitty, you want to sell the sizzle and I kept referring to Salinas first 2 announcements. Compare those 2 to what was delivered yesterday. AP mentioned further acquisitions on 3 separate paragraphs yesterday instead of talking about what can be seen visually in the core. A missed opportunity wgich speculators do not like.

Let's see what the lab results deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.366M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $5.365K 90.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.