GAL 1.85% 27.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Well this has become very interesting on the ASX:GAL forum. To...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Well this has become very interesting on the ASX:GAL forum.

To those long term holders, or, those who chucked their Bank Accounts at GAL believing that they were on a life saving adventure, I feel sorry for you ALL. I truly do, after all, there is No Substitute For Experience; as to whether it be Trading (Gambling) or Exploration Experience, that experience one can not gain overnight.

From what I am reading on this Forum, there are numerous posters living in a world totally disconnected to Exploration in WA, in particular the Jimberlana Dyke System. What a pity.

As far as the SP goes, I dare not make a forecast or prediction as I believe that the HUGE Breakaway Gap around 21c is possibly not a Continuation Gap, but, an Exhaustion Gap, yes, only when prices REVERSE & close and confirm that gap. Please do NOT take my interpretation as Financial Advice, I only write on what I have experienced: Sadly ! Yes, I have been through this as well, not nice.

On the other hand, dont just believe that Creasy is in this to get Breakfast on the table. Creasy couldnt give a "Rats Toss Bag" what happens here, IMO, it is just his chucking a few Bucks into the Ring for Luck ! It's peanuts for him !

What I am seeing over & over again is, ASX:GAL are really looking for some economic intercsections; and from my observations I am not seeing any structures that would give ASX:GAL a reason to even consider a realistic Financial Study, let alone a DFS. It is still too early, regardless of drilling outcomes. A JORC, well, what can I say with all due respect to the Directors of ASX:GAL: probably doing their best..

Let's be honest ........ " You can't make a silk purse from a Sows Ear" .......Sorry.

It is Friday night here in Oz ........ that means POETS day, the Acronym for ........ "Pee Off Early Tomorrows Saturday"

Just get ready for the hammer next week, it is coming I'm sorry to say, again.

Cheers
    PB

Last edited by Paperbark: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $30.12K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 29907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 179597
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.