OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

ann: first drill program to test for silver mi, page-36

1. 616 Posts.
    Hi Happycats.

Yes agreed they'll eventually work their way back to pulling some more impressive drill cores out of the ground...unfortunately though whilst making a not inconsiderable mess along the way. I find this announcement totally unsatisfactory with regards to the 8 mineralised cores we were waiting on (as does the market obviously).

I actually don't doubt they'll find a way to spike this again (my guess is in July and moving towards August), but in the short term they obviously don't give a rats about the SP or about proceeding in a way which is transparent and fully disclosed. Feels like there are two parallel initiatives going on here; one is the efforts of the Brazilian geo team who are going about their business on the sniff of the mineralisation, and the other is the Oz business and marketing team who are messing around with the spin. I have to wonder if the two heads of the animal are even in full communication with each other.

What's everyone's thoughts as to whether Canaccord are still fully in? Did they have the opportunity to get out when the SP was still holding above 25c?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.