OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

ann: first drill program to test for silver mi, page-44

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yes Onceover. Despite being confident during early investigation, today's announcement only confirmed suspicions I've held for some time. IMO, this pseudo-lawyer should question his role in the game and let someone who knows how to inform in accordance with guidelines take over the reporting. But that's unlikely to happen voluntarily now that he's handled the info successfully to feather the company's nest with $3.5m. Seems the iron show isn't poisoned but perhaps there will be a flow on effect. I'm just lucky that the dodgometer was tuned in enough to keep away, apart from a few bikkies lost chasing the discovery announcement on face value.

But I should have done what you did OO, go back to the earlier gold to make sense of that and then extrapolate. But I'd mostly ignored it spending too much time trying to find enough pieces to make sense out of the vague silver story. Eventually I just gave up in the confusion and kept the dollars dry. So a lesson learnt there.

I guess I'll see what comes of this silver. Early modelling suggests there is not going to be much there but if grade holds up they might be able to poke a couple of directors' specials in it - which is what you might expect out of a structurally controlled skarn. At least the artisans didn't touch it, so there is at least something there to put holes in.

So I expect that the current drilling may produce some results, at least for 3 of the planned holes to cross the adit. Previously drilled hole 8 is a slight chance to bear some fruit. IMO, all the rest of the holes "believed" to be "high grade" are now most likely to be found to be on "the margins" of the mineralised corridors.

What are Canaccord thinking? Were their clients advised to turn them over quickly or are some of them stewing over it?

Who thinks hole 21 was chosen first for multi-element ICP-AES purely at random? Visual cues aside, the location of it wouldn't have had something to do with it, would it?

At the very least, IMO, there are issues here with competence and representative reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.