OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Yes you are right Onceover, perhaps a 5m wide decline.I think...

1. 616 Posts.
    Yes you are right Onceover, perhaps a 5m wide decline.

I think it's a case of applying the principle of starting small and letting it grow organically, as opposed to investing millions in feasibility studies up front. i.e. it's a "suck it and see" approach.

Given the fact that they are in a low capex environment, it's on balance probably the best way to go. Results will be in quick, and it will either be viable to keep going, or not, as opposed to waiting around for three years worth of third-party audited studies costing who knows how much with cap raises along the way and no income.

I say get on with it. Start pulling the shit out of the ground and processing it. If it's economically viable to do a small start up like that, then it's a great way to launch. If not, we'll know soon enough. I'm not a long term type of investor, so I'd rather know within 12 months rather than 36 months if a project is viable or not.

Coming back to the silver, it really feels to me that the Brazilian Geo team are in the mindset of just following the trail and wanting to get on with exploring it without any grandiose ideas about the scale of the discovery, whereas the Oz team have talked it up prematurely whilst at the same time always being in catchup up mode with regards to the daily unfolding data. Admittedly this guess is lacking sufficient conspiracy-theory content, but it at least pays respect to the bumbling-idiot opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.