LLI 0.00% 19.0¢ loyal lithium limited

I could be slow and wrong, but from memory i believe it is LLI's...

1. 2,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    I could be slow and wrong, but from memory i believe it is LLI's very first decent/assayed true Li hit (in James Bay Li project) since it's IPO. Mid last year's sp spike was due to the new acquisition also in James Bay region after the painful long halt. How can this be a director's special hit if this is the very first hole (that has a decent Li intercept) and we don't even have a cross section/view yet. Thought only those that already had a bunch of drill holes and had a relatively clear cross section view and then some management magically announced another 'great' long intercept (instead of disclosing the true width) that's called dodge. I believe this is only just the beginning of this Trieste project et al., i would be very cautious not to make/rush to a conclusion at this very early stage. Understand there are some great experts out there e.g. experienced geologists or someone who are good at geo structures/models etc. but this is the market and no one can predict what will happen next if i can say, just like no one predicted that there would be an acquisition last year and the sentiment of Li would be so bad currently (LLI was halted for so long when some other Li potentials/players enjoyed the ride at the time when Li sentiment was not as bad as current yet) ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $33.15K 174.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 190743 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.